Saturday, March 29, 2008

Separated at birth?











I've been telling anyone who will listen my boy Gavin from Cincy looks like Tyler Hansbrough's lost twin brother. Tyler Hansbrough is the star forward on the Univ. of North Carolina's men's basketball team.

Oh yeah, Gavin's not chopped liver either. He is the Ohio state director for the Center for Progressive Leadership. He was also voted person of the year by Cincinnati's City Beat in 2006.

Unfortunately, too many of you progressive political people (the folks I run in circles with) don't know a damn thing about basketball. So when I mention this odd irony all I get is blank looks.

Anyway Gavin is on the left, Tyler is on the right.

For those who don't know, here is video of Hansbrough dunking on a 7'7'' dude.




Funny right?

2 comments:

biko said...

flames!!! he looks just like gavin

Team PM said...

LOL! I know it's so damn funny!