Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fresh off the plane Konichiwa B--ches!!!














Turn around another plane my passport on pivot...


What's up world?


I'm continuing my crazy ass tour of the country. Right now i'm blogging from the Firewood Grill in San Francisco International Airport en route to Washington, DC.


Over the past couple days I've been building with the country's leading voices on green jobs. Very fruitful conversations with folks all committed to lifting people out of poverty while healing the planet. Real Talk for sure.


It's been real wild lately huh? I'm somewhat detached because I spend so much time on the road these days. This Presidential race got thrown for a loop by Barack Obama's vanglorious trip abroad. When was the last time an American has been so graciously received by our friends across the pond?


I've been listening to Nas' latest record, it's real tight. I think my homie Wendell Wade is right though, the beats could've been better. Nevertheless it is some good stuff.


On a somber note, I wanna send a shout out to Gloria Forouzan, we're praying for you and wish you a speedy recovery. Keep fighting!


Alright i'm about to take this red eye into Dulles, should be fun.

No comments: