Monday, May 5, 2008

Wisdom from Yoda for Obama...

Today, I took a break from my insane travel schedule and kicked it in Philadelphia with some my closest and dearest friends. I did get a chance to take in Meet The Press, the Celtics/Hawks Game and Michael Moore on Larry King. As I was clicking through the channels I noticed that "Stars Wars III: Revenge of the Sith" was on.


As I watched Yoda duel with The Emperor I began thinking that Senator Obama could use some wise council from none other than the Jedi Master himself at this critical juncture in the campaign. Yoda had faced much adversity during his long life such as: catastrophic accidents, loss, betrayal and near extinction of the Jedi. His experiences have given him the insight to be able to navigate the most daunting scenarios. Imagine if a long time ago in a galaxy far away, Barack Obama had the opportunity to chat with Master Yoda. What do you think Master Yoda would say?


Maybe something like this:


“Ready are you? What know you of ready? Grave danger you are in. Help you I can, yes.


Do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor. Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes.


Your ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Already know you that which you need. Always in motion is the future."

1 comment:

Schultz said...

Reminds me of the lastest youtube hit, "The Empire Strikes Barack."